Not only will your facial features tell you a thing or two about yourself, Your facial features tell you a thing or two about yourself, But your hairstyle can too. lets see what does your hair say about you? Jean Haner, an authority in face reading and author of The Wisdom of Your Face, states. Here, Haner informs Cosmopolitan.com what your strands more than probably are saying about you, according to her studies in 3, 000 reading the one-year-old face derived from Chinese medicine.
1. IF YOU HAVE RED HAIR, CHANCE ARE YOU’RE FUN.
Other hair colors mean something in combination with your facial features, but reddish hair is the only one which stands out on its own and signifies something by itself.
In case you’ve reddish hair, it usually means you are fun loving, hate to be bored, have a great sense of humor, and wish to keep things light. They may be so fickle in relationships, as they like the infatuation stage of love. Occasionally they could even be drama queens. On the other hand, they may also be bashful and may be scared of rejection. Ahem, Ariel.
2. Curly hair equals a fun-loving, warm-hearted personality. Oh, and you do things faster than other people, too.
Women with curly hair are also generous and tend do everything, like completing tasks, faster than other people. They have a “fire personality,” whose traits include leadership, love, passion, insight, dynamism, aggression, intuition, reason, and expressiveness. They also have a hard time focusing on one thing for a long time. And, there is also a possibility that they can be drama queens.
3. Those with wavy hair that’s thick and lustrous are innovative and creative.
Wavy haired people also require regular alone time, although they may love you. Freedom is also really important to them too, so being monogamous could be hard for them too on the other hand, it means that you. In case you’ve thin wavy hair, and on the other hand, it means that you have to conserve the energy you’ve, but you are still creative.
4. Having thick hair means you have strong willpower.
Much like having thick eyebrows, if your hair is thick, you probably have a tendency to get a great deal of energy and you’ve an extremely strong willpower, however it may also mean you’re stubborn.
Conversely, when you’ve thin hair, chances are you are a fragile, meaning you are not in extreme sports and you like to conserve your energy longer. The theory behind this thinking is that by you’ve a lower libido.
5. If you have straight hair that you always curl, it can mean you’re craving more fun in your life.
Exactly like your body needs particular foods, curling your hair may be just like fulfilling a craving. The theory behind this thinking is that by bending your hair, it produces a change in you in which you’ll draw more exciting adventures since also broadcast a more favorable, intriguing, and you will interesting message into the entire world.
6. If you have curly hair that all you want to do is straighten, it tends to mean your life is too chaotic and that you probably need to calm down.
In Chinese medicine, all systems strive for balance, so there’s an inherent desire in everybody to return into balance. Therefore, by flat-ironing your own hair, you make it directly, controlling its intensity and giving yourself a feeling of calmness.
7. If you have a medium-length wash-and-go style, you’re a good thinker and you value logic.
Additionally you have a tendency to be impatient and easily frustrated, so this design is ideal for you because it’s no muss, no fuss. This ‘do would be also very indicative of somebody who values logic above anything else, so girls with this hairstyle have a tendency to be really great thinkers. They value common sense plus they think that people who wallow in their own emotions should only get more than what they’re dealing with. They’re goal-oriented, and a couple of them are able to be very aggressive — they’re very direct and only want to get things done.
8. Women who have long hair and a wash-and-go style are more in touch with their *~feelings~*.
They’re also more romantic and more creative. You like to go with the flow, clearly. Think hippies.
9. If you have a super short wash-and-go hairstyle, it most likely means you don’t want to fuss over things in life, including your hair.
It also means you’re usually less in touch with your feelings. #shorthairdontcare.
10. If your hairstyle is high maintenance, you might be self-critical or a drama queen.
In case it may take you a fantastic deal of time to get ready in the morning, it may mean two things: 1. That you’re very self-critical, anxious, and you worry about particulars too much — aka you work extended hours trying to get everything right, which suggests you probably get up at 5 a.m. to try to get your hair ideal too.
2. You may be a drama queen who enjoys attention, so by default you make your hairstyle stand out so you’ll get noticed.
11. Women who don’t tend to their hair and just throw it into a mumsy braid, for example, put their own needs last.
Should you toss your own hair into a braid and couldn’t care less what it looks like, or even skip out on haircuts and simply tuck your hair behind your ears and head, you have a inclination to put others first.
12. If you’ve chosen to shave your head bald (or if you’re going bald naturally), chances are you’re super romantic.
Being bald is a really positive thing in Chinese face reading. Possessing this style by choice, or not choosing to get a wig in case your hair thins or you move bald naturally, also means you’ve a huge heart, a willingness to appreciate, along with a sparkling personality. This hairstyle might also indicate you’re always be looking for the next exciting romance, since you like the early phases of love.
13. You can expect someone with an unconventional haircut to be fun.
Women who choose to have an out-of-the-box haircut are generally more fun, compared to someone with a practical haircut, which is indicative of a person who just wants to get things done.
14. If you have a blunt cut, you’re most likely someone who’s to the point and a go-getter.
This person also values logic, sets goals and is driven. They also want an easy-to-maintain hairstyle like a blunt cut, that doesn’t require much effort.
15. If a layered hairstyle is your go-to, you’re probably a perfectionist.
A layered cut needs to be done just so in order to look it’s best, so if you have layers, chances are you’re a perfectionist about everything, including your hair.