What Is Red Mountain Weight Loss Program?
You have probably heard of Red Mountain Weight Loss if you live in the southwest part of the world. It is a medical weight loss center chain with 15 outlets in Texas and Arizona, with more expected to open in 2020. Although you might think that hiring a wellness coach, fitness trainer, or nutritionist is not for you because you do not need a doctor’s support, it is equivalent to hiring a health coach, fitness trainer, or nutritionist. “We live in a world where more than two-thirds of us are overweight or obese, and seeking clinical support is not a sign of weakness,” says Suzanne Bentz, D.O., Red Mountain Weight Loss’ founder and chief medical officer.
What exactly is the Red Mountain Weight Loss Plan?
Everyone begins with a physical examination. “All of our patients are overweight,” says Dr. Bentz, “but the causes for this are very diverse.” “We take a thorough background and must act as investigators, delving deep into the patient’s issues. What is the cause of their obesity? What is their way of life like? What are the items that they find difficult? What are we going to do to assist them?” The individual is then given a customized plan.
A diet plan focused on a patient’s nutritional and calorie requirements, as well as their lifestyle and activity levels, is part of the Red Mountain Lifestyle programmed. It basically lays out macronutrient rules for you to obey. The RM3 program, on the other hand, is a little more intense and includes a personalized meal schedule, a proprietary prescription, frequent injections, and supplements. “We use vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other items that promote your own body’s metabolism and energy levels and help to inhibit cravings and appetite,” Dr. Bentz says of their patented goods.
What is the price of Red Mountain Weight Loss?
Monthly plans range from $200 to $500. If you are losing weight because of a medical condition prescribed by a doctor, you may be able to pay for it through your Health Savings Account.
How much weight will Red Mountain Weight Loss help you lose?
Dr. Bentz claims that patients will lose 10 to 20 pounds a month on average, depending on their plan, age, metabolism, and how much excess weight they have. “Because we’re a medical weight loss program, we’re not really for the patient who wants to shed a few pounds by following a diet in a magazine,” she says. “We’re for people who are particularly suffering and may have a genetic predisposition to obesity, be on multiple drugs, or have other factors like diabetes, high cholesterol, or metabolic syndrome,” she says.
Do you have to eat something special?
Unlike several other weight-loss plans that encourage you to buy pre-packaged foods, Red Mountain allows you to eat as you usually would. Dr. Bentz explains, “Our plans all consist of real foods that patients purchase at the grocery store and we want to make sure they know how to eat for life.” She claims, for example, that they share over 300 diet-friendly recipes with clients and teach them what to order at restaurants, so they do not have to avoid social events.
Our proprietary three-step program is designed to help patients lose weight quickly and keep it off. Our proprietary prescription RM3 drug, paired with an individualized eating plan, weekly weight loss boosters, vitamins, and nutrients, has been shown to help people lose up to 20 pounds every month.
RM3 is perfect for those who want to lose weight quickly and prefer to stick to a meal plan that includes real food (as opposed to packaged meals).
- Rapid weight loss under medical supervision
- Increases fat-burning efficiency
- Boost’s metabolism
- Boost’s energy levels
- Allows for long-term weight loss
- Healthy for people with pre-existing health problems including diabetes and high blood pressure, as well as menopause, thyroid disorders, and slowed metabolism.
- Helps to keep insulin levels in check.
- Immune system booster
How does Red Mountain Weight Loss Plan work?
Our proprietary weight loss drug is administered along with an individualized diet schedule, weekly weight loss boosters, and our Control Kit, which contains ongoing antioxidants and supplements to help block carbohydrates, regulate insulin levels, and improve fat metabolism to help keep the weight off.
What exactly is RM3?
RM3® is an exclusive 3-Step holistic program that is intended to assist patients in losing weight more efficiently and sustaining their weight loss over time. RM3® includes a patented prescription drug, a diet schedule, weekly Weight Loss Boosters, and weight-loss supplements that are proven to work. Our exclusive weight-loss drug has a U.S. patent and marks a significant breakthrough in medical weight loss. Red Mountain Weight Loss® is the only place where you can get RM3®. See what people are saying about RM3® on Google and Yelp.
What is the difference between RM3® and our medical-grade HCG program?
RM3®, like our HCG Program, is designed to help our patients achieve impressive weight loss outcomes. We have created a premium prescription drug called RM3® that includes a novel ingredient that has been shown to accelerate weight loss beyond HCG alone. To support patients, maintain their weight loss, we have bundled this with a series of “Weight Loss Boosters” and an ongoing “Control Kit.”
Is the Red Mountain medication safe for men to take or is it just for women?
Yes, the RM3® drug is safe for both men and women to use. RM3® is used by both men and women with equal effectiveness and no negative side effects.
Wouldn’t I Lose the Same Amount of Weight Without the RM3® Medication If I Eat A Really Low-Calorie Diet?
You can lose weight by consuming less calories and fat, however since the body absorbs fat during periods of starvation, muscle and bone will most likely be lost first. This slows cellular metabolism, making it easier to gain weight in the long term, as well as lowering bone density and muscle mass. Extra fat is mobilized for energy and the remainder is removed when the RM3® tablets are taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet; the low-calorie diet is critical in avoiding the immediate refilling of emptied fat cells. You benefit by being able to lose excess fat without damaging the bones, muscles, or vital organs.
On the RM3® Medical Weight Loss Program, How Much Weight Can I Hope to Lose?
Individual results can differ depending on your metabolism, diet adherence, and the total amount of weight you need to lose.
Would I Get Hungry on The RM3® Diet Because It Is So Low in Calorie?
Certain ingredients in the RM3® proprietary drug suppress appetite by mobilizing fat and making it available to the body as an energy source. As a result, even though you eat less calories, the body will access the energy contained in fat cells. Many patients notice a substantial drop in their appetite after only two days. When on the weight loss program, most people have plenty of energy and feel great. If you are hungry while on the RM3® program, talk to your Red Mountain Weight Loss® Medical Provider about taking appetite suppressant medicine.
Are the RM3® Medications Safe and Do They Have Any Side Effects?
It is fully risk-free. It includes a patented mixture of medical-grade hormones and antioxidants that are all natural. There are no side effects from the small number of hormones we use for weight loss.
Will I Enter the RM3® Weight Loss Program If I Am on Another Medication, Have High Blood Pressure, Or Have Diabetes?
Without a question. Medications are often decreased or removed because of weight loss. Furthermore, the RM3® treatment has no known interactions with other drugs.
Is It Possible for RM3® To Cause Hair Loss?
There are a few myths about hair loss as an RM3® side effect. RM3® has almost no harmful side effects. Hair loss can be a side effect of rapid weight loss, but this is not a drug side effect, but rather a weight loss side effect. When on the program, we consider taking a biotin supplement or a hair/nail formula vitamin, as well as Nioxin shampoo.
Red Mountain Weight Loss RM3 Food List
Our Weight Loss Programs have a wide range of foods, including chicken, beef, salmon, and other favourites. Patients also report being able to maintain a social life while improving their overall lifestyle with the right resources.
We understand how daunting menus can be, particularly when trying to make healthier lifestyle changes. If you’re ever in a position where you’re not sure what to order or how to order it while you’re out to eat, here are a few pointers to help you stay on track:
Request a to-go box when your meal arrives, and portion out your food before digging in. This will aid in the prevention of overeating. Keep in mind that restaurant portions are not personalised to you or your body!
Check the menu ahead of time to stop ordering anything unhealthy on the spur of the moment.
Pay attention to the small print: Some restaurants will substitute zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash for pasta, or a lettuce cup for a burger bun. Inquire about these!
If you’re uncertain about something, don’t be afraid to ask! Here are a few questions that your server will gladly answer and relay to the chef:
Do you use butter or oil to cook the meat?
What kind of seasonings, garnishes, sauces, or marinades do you use on your meat? Is it possible for me to have my meat cooked with only a touch of salt and pepper? Please put the sauce/marinade on hold.
May I get some lemon slices and red wine vinegar instead of salad dressing?
May I please substitute grilled vegetables for X (the fries or potatoes) as a side dish?
The Restaurant Guide For The Red Mountain
Are you running late for dinner, on the go, or looking for a date-night spot? With RM3®-Friendly meal plans from all of your favourite restaurants, we’ve got you covered.
Short & Simple:
- Chick-fil-A (Chick-fil-A) is a fast-food restaurant
- A lettuce wrap replaces the bun on a grilled chicken sandwich.
- No cheese, croutons, or dressing on the side salad
- Nuggets of grilled chicken
- Salad with seasonal greens but no balsamic vinaigrette
- Mayo-free turkey sandwich with lettuce wrap instead of bun
- The wacky greens
- Make up your own salad (choose any of the following)
- Kale, mixed greens, romaine lettuce, or spinach are all good options.
- Chicken, steak, or shrimp are all options.
- Celery, cucumbers, green onions, red onions, roasted red peppers, or tomatoes are some of the vegetables that can be used.
- Strawberries, apples, or pears
- Zoe’s Kitchen (Zoe’s Kitchen)
- Kabobs of chicken, steak, salmon, or shrimp
- There are no caramelized onions in the Mediterranean Chicken.
- No carrots in the roasted vegetables
Spots for a Relaxed Sit-Down
- Flower Child
- Choose one, two, or three of the following plates:
- No grains, grilled asparagus
- Spinach Sauté
- Broccoli sautéed without parmesan
- Organic apple or clementine
- Salmon, steak, or chicken
- Chop Shop
- No rice or cheese in the Zen Dish, just egg whites
- No rice in the Balance Bowl, just egg whites
- No rice, quinoa, carrots, or sauce in this Red Chili Lime Shrimp Dish.
- Flowers in the wild
- Feta and Roasted Vegetables (no feta, fries, or toast) with egg whites
- Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes and Chicken (no dressing or feta)
- No onions, sunflower seeds, or dressing in this wildflower salad.
- Pita Jungle
- Salad with broiled chicken but no lemon vinaigrette
- No olives, feta, or vinaigrette in this dusted wood-fired salmon salad.
- No peas, no tahini drizzle, no vinaigrette in this wood-fired vegetable salad.
- No mashed potatoes with wood-fired fresh salmon.
- Protein House
- No potatoes or English muffins for Muscle Guy.
- No potatoes in PH Hash
- Super Bird omelette made entirely of egg whites, with no cottage cheese.
- SHRDD Veggie Omelet (no avocado, just egg whites)
- No BBQ sauce in this Cajun BBQ Dish.
- No pineapple in the El Jefe Salad
- There is no avocado in the General Bowl.
- There is no hot Thai peanut sauce or chopped peanuts in the Thai Monster Bowl.
- There’s no avocado, quinoa, or dressing in the Sexy.
- No potatoes in the Boss Bowl
- No cheese PH Burger with collard green wrap
- No pineapple or teriyaki sauce on the Aloha Burger with collard green wrap.
- No pineapple or vinaigrette on the Ninja Burger with collard green wrap.
- Sandwich with Portobello
- No avocado or agave mustard on the salmon burger with collard green wrap.
Ideal for a Dinner
- Chili’s is number one.
- No rice, just a classic Sirloin or Ribeye with steamed broccoli.
- No croutons, cheese, or dressing in this house salad with chicken or shrimp.
- No sides with steak, chicken, or shrimp fajitas.
- Cheesecake Factory
- No carrots or sauces in these Thai lettuce wraps.
- No aioli on the grilled artichoke
- Green Salad with no croutons or dressing toss
- Seared Ahi Tuna with a side of vegetables that have been certified
- There will be no mashed potatoes with this new grilled salmon.
- No mashed potatoes with this chargrilled bone-in New York steak.
- No apple sauce or mashed potatoes on this grilled pork chop.
- Broccoli, green beans, and asparagus are examples of side vegetables.
- Choose from a range of ingredients to make your own omelet:
- Whites of eggs
- peppers roasted
- Mushrooms, new
- Asparagus is a form of asparagus.
- Spinach is a leafy green vegetable.
- peppers (bell)
- Tomatoes in season
- Onions, red
- Onions (green)
- There is no cocktail sauce on the shrimp cocktail.
- Tower with Chilled Seafood
- Mignon Filet
- The Strip in New York
- Breast of chicken
- Bass (sea bass)
- Legs of King Crab
- Tails of Lobster
- Red Lobster
- No butter in the Crabfest Combo
- Legs of Steamed Snow Crab
- Create your own combination:
- Flounder Broiled in the Oven
- Shrimp on the grill
- Tilapia grilled
- Sirloin Grilled
- Salad with no dressing
- Broccoli, raw
- Asparagus, new
- Kona Grill
- No peas, ramen crunch, or dressing in this Me Chong Steak Salad.
- No yokes, cheese, nuts, or dressing in this grilled salmon salad.
- No potatoes or miso-searing on Kona Filet
- No sauce or rice with pan-seared tuna
- White fish, tuna, salmon, octopus, or squid sashimi
- Outback Steakhouse
- Freshly steamed vegetables with perfectly grilled salmon
- Barbie-style grilled chicken with steamed vegetables and no BBQ sauce
- Lobster Tails with Lemon and Steamed Vegetables
- With a side salad or steamed vegetables, Victoria’s Filet® Mignon